International Daewoo-Chevrolet Meeting

hunchevyklub
Početnik

International Daewoo-Chevrolet Meeting

Post by hunchevyklub »

Dear Daewoo-Chevy Owners,

Let me introduce myself, I am Akos Veres, the new PR Manager of Hungarian Daewoo-Chevrolet Club.
The reason why I’m writing to you, that we would like to organize an international „get-together festival” (2 days / 1 night) in Hungary in 2013, for the Daewoo-Chevrolet Clubs from the neighboring countries and also some country from 'far away'.

Please, be so kind to inform me, would it be any interests about participating this event?

Details are coming soon. The place can be a camping at lake Balaton or an airport where we have the big meeting in every year. But first of all I would like to collect your opinions :)

Look forward to receive your answer, many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Akos
stefanudrea
Senior

Re: International Daewoo-Chevrolet Meeting

Post by stefanudrea »

hello. for this year 2012 is no meeting? i am stefan from club chevrolet romania, serbia, croatia, turkey, and ukraine!we also have a club daewoo in romania and also in serbia is a big daewoo club.give me some more details about the event and also try to acces the other forums from romania, croatia, ukraine and turkey.
hunchevyklub
Početnik

Post by hunchevyklub »

stefanudrea wrote:hello. for this year 2012 is no meeting? i am stefan from club chevrolet romania, serbia, croatia, turkey, and ukraine!we also have a club daewoo in romania and also in serbia is a big daewoo club.give me some more details about the event and also try to acces the other forums from romania, croatia, ukraine and turkey.
Hello Stefan.
This year we don't have enough time to organize this event :(
I tried to make contact with club from Romania (gmclub), Croatia (chevrolet-croatia), Turkey (they told me it's too far away for them :( ) and here in Serbia. I couldn't make contact with Ukraine because of the cyrill letters :P. But I am in contact with Poland (with no response), Germany, Czech and Slovakia, Slovenia and finally England (but it's also too far away). Please tell me some forum you know where I can make some contact. It's a bit problem that in each country there are more clubs with daewoo-chevy cars :S and hard to find them :P

Look forward to receive your answer, many thanks in advance!

ps: u can also contact me at akos.weres @ chevyklub.hu
stefanudrea
Senior

Post by stefanudrea »

club chevrolet romania and gm club romania. i saw already the topic from the gm club romania.they like the ideea but try to arrange something for one weekend or around 1 week because the distance is huge even for us for only 1 night!at least 2-3 nights.we have in romania meetings for minimum 2 nights regulary in weekends.i am trying too to organize something international but its not so easy to get all of them from this region.in serbia the club has not so much old period and many meetings and croatia, they are regulary locals and they are so close to balaton.
if you have messenger my yahoo id is stefan_udrea or gmail stefaneudrea@gmail.com or on facebook i am STEFAN UDREA
hunchevyklub
Početnik

Post by hunchevyklub »

stefanudrea wrote:club chevrolet romania and gm club romania. i saw already the topic from the gm club romania.they like the ideea but try to arrange something for one weekend or around 1 week because the distance is huge even for us for only 1 night!at least 2-3 nights.we have in romania meetings for minimum 2 nights regulary in weekends.i am trying too to organize something international but its not so easy to get all of them from this region.in serbia the club has not so much old period and many meetings and croatia, they are regulary locals and they are so close to balaton.
if you have messenger my yahoo id is stefan_udrea or gmail stefaneudrea@gmail.com or on facebook i am STEFAN UDREA
I couldn't find you on facebook, there are so many Stefan Udrea :) So keep in touch on emails ;)

I guess the official global meeting can be 1 day long (cause of the sponzonship and others who won't have time to stay) and some of you/us might take holiday for a few days or a week, especially people who come from far away, but the programmes can't be held for days. So this meeting should be in a kind of camping with tree houses also, and we can have some very good day together. Although the language might be a little bit problem because not all of us speak english, including the neghbouring country members also just some people from each club. If you have any ideas please write me at akos.weres @ chevyklub.hu
hunchevyklub
Početnik

Post by hunchevyklub »

Hello bodies :)

We will visit some possible places for the meeting in october. ;)
Maybe you (who is interested in) can think about some programmes you would like to do. We have many ideas but time (2 day) is not enough for all of them. :P

we have a topic also in our forum http://forum.chevykl...hp?topic=1819.0

see you
stefanudrea
Senior

Post by stefanudrea »

this year in oktober is too soon and impossible for everybody to arrange this!better to think about something this year for the next year with all the details included and good arranged!
hunchevyklub
Početnik

Post by hunchevyklub »

stefanudrea wrote:this year in oktober is too soon and impossible for everybody to arrange this!better to think about something this year for the next year with all the details included and good arranged!
okay, so :)
this october we will visit some camping in Hungary, the big meeting will be in 2013 ;)

Return to “Putovanja i izleti”